Job vacancy Experienced & Perfectly Bilingual Administrative & Finance Assistant( Preferably female) in Douala
13 Apr, 2019
Experienced & Perfectly Bilingual Administrative & Finance Assistant( Preferably female)
Visionary Technologies Company, a technology-centered firm located in Akwa Douala needs an experienced( in corporate or startup world) .
- Alteast two years experience in similar role in the corporate tech or startup environment in similar position.
- Perfectly bilingual( both oral & written) administrative( with human resource , office management, business development skills +) with accounting/finance background ( Educational or experienced must) , financial planning/analysis, debt recovery, etc.
- Excellent computer or digital skills ( master & can do anything with word, excel, power-point, publisher, windows operating systems, Internet skills, Email, research, social media marketing, online communication, online sales , must be passionate about technology, etc.) Additional: Sales skills, Prospecting, Negotiation, etc.
- Career focus, honest, sense of professionalism, excellent communication, fast learner, able to work under professional pressure,etc.
- Human Resource Skills
- Self-Motivation: Having the positive attitude and the initiative to work well without round-the-clock supervision is a vital soft skill for any employee.
- Leadership: general positive attitude and outlook, the ability to communicate effectively, and an aptitude for both self-motivating and motivating other employees
- Responsibility: knowing when to accept responsibility for any mistakes you have made , willingness to learn and progress.
- Teamwork: Team player, open to ideas from others and Working in a team towards a common goal
- Problem Solving: Must be able to solve problems each time there are faced with an approach that most cost effective
- Decisiveness: the ability to put things into perspective, to weigh up the options, to assess all relevant information and, crucially, to anticipate the consequences, good and bad
- Ability to Work Under Pressure and Time Management: decisive attitude, an unfaltering ability to think clearly, and a capacity to compartmentalise and set stress aside
- Flexibility: ability and willingness to acquire new hard skills, and an open-mindedness to new tasks and new challenges.
- Negotiation and Conflict Resolution: strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish a rapport with colleagues and clients alike.
- Maintaining accounts general ledgers.
- Understanding of VTC's core business(s) and developing a strategic accounting & finance plan for weekly monthly, yearly processing.
- Setting up VTC's Administrative Strategy including procedures, plans, methods, etc.
- Setting up of VTC's office( internal & external) Files, assets, resources, etc.
- Management of cashflow and preparation of monthly cashflow projections.
- Processing all sales transactions of VTC in cash, cheque, online, in banks, etc. with due process
- Managing VTC Suppliers including finding, selecting, negotiating and managing relations with them.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts for VTC Key stakeholders(VTC Board, Investors, Staff, Press, etc.)
- Preparation of annual accounts to trial balance stage, and liaising with external finance experts or auditor.
- Preparation of annual budgets for submission to Taxation
- Processing monthly payroll (ROI & NI).
- Management of Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.
- Preparation of grant / funding applications (IT, Entrepreneurship & others)
- Maintaining Fixed Asset register.
- Liaising with banks for all finance matters.
- Administration of the VTC’s HR Policy; participating in the recruitment,selection and on-boarding of all VTC staff
- Companies Registration Office compliance.
- Revenue compliance.
- Assisting, supporting and liaising with all other departments
- Assisting with the administration of the High Performance programme (Sales, IT, trials, costings, other)
- General office administration.
- Development and implementation of relevant financial policies and procedures, in consultation with the BOD,
- MD, other managers, and external consultants
- Representing VTC in a positive and professional manner, which promotes the vision, mission
- and strategic priorities of the organisation.
- Ensuring confidentiality and professional integrity is upheld at all times.
- Being flexible, adaptable and available to take on other tasks or duties as requested by the MD or other Management staff
- Allowance: 30,000 - 60,000 CFA FRS Transportation ; 20,000-40,000 FCFA during probation only
- Commissions : upto 10% of valid client or contract brought in
Share this job offer
Opposite Express Exchange, Carrefour TIFF; Boulevard de la Republic; Akwa-Douala, Cameroon, Douala
Apply for this Job
More Job Offers
See all jobs