Job vacancy Accounting intern in Yaounde
185 days ago
Accounting Interns have the opportunity to learn and gain first-hand experience in a real accounting department or an accounting firm. They help perform research, prepare financial reports, and assist with reconciling accounts and other duties, as needed.
- Must be a recent graduate or actively towards towards a Bachelor’s or HND’s in Accounting.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Preparing financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Working with bookkeeping software.
- Handling sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Learning how to work as part of the Accounting team to compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company or clients.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Provide help in internship report and projects
- opening to employment opportunities from graduates.
- working with best team of professionals
Share this job offer
Apply for this Job
More Job Vacancies
See all jobs